- 2001 Graduate of Cape Henry Collegiate in Virginia Beach
- 3 sport athlete at Cape Henry
- 2nd all time leading scorer in Cape Henry lacrosse history
- 4 year starter for Cape Henry Collegiate
- 3 time captain
- 3 time all conference player
- 3 TCIS titles 1998 2000 2001
- All State Attack 2001
- Schools first state title in 1999
- MVP of State Tournament 1999
- Single game state playoff scoring record with 9 goals in one game
- 3 appearances in TILT state tournament
- Leader in goals scored in single season at CHC with 64
- Commonwealth games selection 3 times for the Virginia East team
- Virginia Senior All Stars
- Played for team “Hampton Roads” in 2000 for Coach Tom Duquette (Current 757 Select Board Member)
- Most winning class in CHC history class of 2001
- Member of the Cape Henry Collegiate School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Played at University of Delaware from 2001-2003
- 2000- Colin started the middle school and lower school summer league and instructional league which grew up to 140 kids per summer. This league consistently worked with 1st-8th graders to develop proper skills in the Hampton Roads area.
- 2004 Team “Hampton Roads” Summer recruiting team with fellow 757 Select Lacrosse League Board member Trent Blythe. This team produced multiple college players and 3 NCAA All Americans.
- 2005- Asst Coach at Newark HS, Newark Delaware
In 2006 Colin began his career at Cape Henry as the offensive coordinator for the dolphins. He has coached 5 All-State and numerous All-Conference players, including 1 High School All-American and 2 NCAA All-Americans. In 2011 Colin was named State Assistant Coach of the year for Virginia.
Colin currently plays with the Norfolk Neptunes Lacrosse Club and runs the Cape Henry Men’s Lacrosse Summer League. Colin is a member of the Alumni Board at Cape Henry and actively works with the Virginia Gentleman Foundation and CHKD. He also owns and operates the Qdoba Mexican Grill Franchises in the Hampton Roads area.